Bantuan Kemanusiaan

D.Savio Search Engine

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's My Passion


"Find something positive to think about and don't let the conversation in your head end with a negative comment. Always end on a positive comment"

Dr. Tomi Bryan & Dr. Jerry White


"When you affirm big, believe big and pray big, putting faith into action, big things happen."

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993)


"I f you love something and stick with it, you will get phenomenal results."

Bob Proctor


I love motivation, personal development, training and seminar... It's my passion...

To teach people to have a great live... A live full of energy, enthusiasm, passion, happiness dan fulfillment...

But i just don't know how to start...

One of my idea is a magazine... a Success magazine...


Living Extraordinary,

Ferdy D.Savio



Related Articles by Categories


0 komentar:


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories