Bantuan Kemanusiaan

D.Savio Search Engine

Monday, July 16, 2007

Got Home From "Puncak"


Yesterday I just got home from “puncak” it’s a mountain place for recreation in West Java. I go there with my girlfriend and her family. We went there on Saturday; it took about 3 hour trip till we arrive at the villa called the green apple villa. At the villa we barbeque till we cannot eat anymore, coz there is a lot of food and we even have shabu-shabu.


It was a fun trip and I’m having so much fun. here is the picture of puncak-pass.

And today I found this cute website called clocklink.com. This website provide clock to put in our website. Cute… I think I’m gonna try…

Regards

Ferdy D. Savio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn From The Best, Do The Best, Be The Best, and Let GOD Do The Rest!!!



Related Articles by Categories


0 komentar:


Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories